Make sure your pupils can hit the target when analyzing cause and effect by practicing with this worksheet. On each arrow, pupils write a cause of an event in a story, and on each bullseye, they write the effect.
161 Views 108 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this to analyze the cause and effect or sequence of events in a story that you are reading together, or have kids demonstrate understanding of an independent reading book by filling out the worksheet
- Brainstorm for a creative writing assignment using this page
- Provides a couple cause and effect examples using the well-known tale of Pinocchio
- Could be used with any story or tale
- Kids are asked to write the effects on top of the images of targets, but this may prove to be a bit awkward; there aren't any lines provided, and learners will have to write over the lines that make up the bullseyes