Why Lesson Planet?
Add some variety to your teaching of two-digit multiplication with this fun skills practice exercise. Presented with a geometric design of six soccer balls each with two-digit multiplication problems written inside of them, students must first find each product and then color in the image based on whether the answers they found are odd or even.
- Assign this worksheet as an in-class or homework exercise during an upper-elementary unit on multiplication
- Use this resource to differentiate instruction, offering it as an extension activity for younger children or remedial practice for older learners
- Scratch paper will need to be provided for solving the multiplication problems, as there is little space available on the worksheet itself
- Worksheet does not provide any example problems and assumes children have already been introduced to multiplication of two-digit numbers
- Step-by-step instructions clearly explain how to complete the worksheet
- Activity allows children to choose which colors they want to use
- Three extension problems are provided where students must identify the missing digit in two-digit multiplication problems
- The included answer key only provides solutions to the three extension problems
What Members Say
- Jenna H., Teacher