Scholars go on a hunt to locate objects that best fit the measurements to create an eye-catching scale model of the solar system.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Encourage class members to complete the activity over a long break away from school
- Create and post reflections questions on a classroom blog—direct participants to write about their experience and post a picture
- Assign the activity during your science period at school
- Learners should be familiar with measuring to scale
- Gets kids up and moving
- Provides a brief description of the solar system and a scale model