Looking for a well-balanced resource about solubility equilibrium? Solution scholars examine the factors that affect solubility and Le Chatelier's Principle in a short video. The content includes soluble and insoluble compounds, solubility product constants, and the common ion effect.
- Use the video to provide more details during a solution chemistry unit or as an introduction for a solubility lab
- Show examples from the resource to demonstrate soluble and insoluble compounds
- Reviewing solution chemistry basics before playing the video would be beneficial
- Provides a solid overview of the factors that affect solubility equilibrium
- The narrator describes how to interpret solubility constants, which helps pupils quickly identify a substance's solubility