Why are chemists great for solving problems? They have all the solutions. Introduce your young chemists to the various ways of describing solutions, including molarity, molality, and mass percent, with a video that also explains why polar solvents dissolve polar solutes and non-polar solvents dissolve non-polar solutes. Henry's Law is also discussed.
- Create an outline for taking notes using the topics and time stamps included in the description of the video on YouTube
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public
- Requires prior knowledge of states of matter
- The video is the 27th in a series of 46
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Includes closed captioning for easier note taking
- Works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom