This Solving and Graphing Inequalities lesson plan also includes:
You can't go wrong with a activity that involves candy! Learners solve and graph one-variable inequalities and use candy to graph the solution. Individuals associate open circle graphs with life savers and closed circle graphs with round candies.
- Use the assessment questions as an exit card to check for understanding
- Requires candies as manipulatives for each pupil
- Individuals should have a basic understanding of inequality symbols and their meanings
- Includes differentiation strategies to use throughout the lesson
- Provides a detailed lesson outline to aid in planning