A mathematics video explains the parts of an equation and reviewing relevant vocabulary. Next, it covers one-, two-, and multi-step equations. It includes a few example problems for each type as well.
3 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Create practice problems that align with the video
- Comments are open to the public and may contain inappropriate words
- Video best fits as a review for struggling students
- Uses colors to help scholars recognize the parts of an equation
- Does not include an assessment