This Solving Inequalities - One Sign video also includes:
Solve the problem of not knowing how to solve inequalities. Pupils learn to solve one-variable inequalities by watching a YouTube video. The video includes examples of two-step inequalities and inequalities with variables on both sides.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide the video to classmates struggling with the concept
- Learners should be familiar with inverse operations
- Scholars must be aware of how to solve equations of different types
- Shows each step of the solution process
- Unenthusiastic treatment of the topic may not interest viewers