This Solving Limits by Factoring video also includes:
Videos are a useful instructional tool with versatile application. Here is a video that reviews the process of finding limits for rational expressions with undefined points. It outlines the algebraic method of factoring and reinforces the concept with a graphical analysis.
- Post the video as a review tool for students to freshen up on these concepts
- Assign the link for absent students or use it on a day a substitute is required
- This is the second in a series of five videos all about limits
- Technology to watch the video is required
- Content is clear and to the point
- No supplemental materials are included