This Solving Quadratic Equations lesson plan also includes:
Scholars first complete an individual assignment using a quadratic equation to model the movement of a bus around a corner. Learners then discuss their solutions with classmates and analyze the provided sample responses.
1 Collection 22 Views 29 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use as a formative assessment instrument
- Allow pupils to use calculators
- Learners should already know how to solve quadratic equations using various methods
- Includes projector resources that can be used with an overhead or with a SmartBoard (or other similar projection device)
- Provides a questionnaire that asks learners to reflect on strategies