This Song Lessons: I Wanna Be Like You lesson plan also includes:
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's swing rendition of Robert and Richard Sherman's "I Wanna Be Like You" offers young grammarians an opportunity to examine verb tenses, noun clauses, gerunds, and prepositions.
113 Views 57 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Conclude the lesson by showing the scene from Disney's The Jungle Book
- The fourth in a series of 10 exercises that use songs to teach elements of grammar
- A video of the scene from Disney's The Jungle Book is available on YouTube
- The lesson is appropriate for both ESL/ELD and mainstream classes
- The four-page packet includes a detailed plan, worksheets, and discussion questions