Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's swing rendition of Robert and Richard Sherman's "I Wanna Be Like You" offers young grammarians an opportunity to examine verb tenses, noun clauses, gerunds, and prepositions.
91 Views 46 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Conclude the lesson by showing the scene from Disney's The Jungle Book
- The fourth in a series of 10 exercises that use songs to teach elements of grammar
- A video of the scene from Disney's The Jungle Book is available on YouTube
- The lesson is appropriate for both ESL/ELD and mainstream classes
- The four-page packet includes a detailed plan, worksheets, and discussion questions