Why Lesson Planet?
Here's a clever way to introduce language learners to noun clauses. After a brief exercise that provides examples of different types of noun clauses, class members listen to the Association's "Never, My Love" and identify the clauses in the song. The lesson ends with individuals writing a short paragraph about something they are very determined to accomplish.
- Have class members following along with the lyrics as they watch a video of the Association's performance
- The second in a series of 10 lessons that use songs to teach intermediate-level language learners grammar principles
- A video of the Association singing their song is available on YouTube
- The lesson is carefully scaffolded, providing examples, worksheets, and discussion questions
- "Never, My Love"
What Members Say
- Terry K., Special Education Teacher
- Baltimore, MD