This Sound presentation also includes:
Since light travels faster than sound, some people may appear bright until you hear them speak. The presentation covers what sound is, how fast it travels in various mediums, properties of sound, hearing, and the parts of the human ear.
8 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Use the presentation template as the outline for instruction and only use the video if a student is absent or you have a substitute
- Have pupils label the parts of an ear to extend the learning experience
- Lesson best fits as an introduction to sound
- Provides six pages of worksheets, which are great for additional practice
- Video presenter uses many colloquialisms, which may confuse some pupils