This Spacewalking lesson plan also includes:
Hold your breath. The video and interactive website introduce the class to spacewalking and spacesuits. Using oxygen data from two astronauts, individuals determine a mathematical model to fit the data. Using that mathematical model, the individuals determine whether the astronauts can complete the EVA based on oxygen consumtion and safety limits.
- Have the class practice with linear regressions prior to this activity
- Needs a TI-Nspire to use the app
- Locate the video on the Internet to use prior to class
- Provides realistic data to interpret
- Includes an answer key in app and PDF forms
- The lesson is not a direct match to the Common Core clusters listed in the resource