Practice vocabulary with bright flash cards. Spanish language learners match the English words for the various colors to the Spanish words for the same colors.
63 Views 59 Downloads
- Create a few laminated sets for your classroom that small groups can use when they are first learning colors and then later when there is down time
- Use these as a memory game, for simple matching, or as flash cards
- There aren't extra English version cards for the alternate Spanish word cards; if you use these, you'll want to replace them rather than add them to the stack of cards (or create additional English cards) so that students aren't trying to match two cards to one
- Comes with some commonly used alternative words for some of the colors
- Provides sets with color swatches and without for scaffolded practice