This Spanish Diminutives, Augmentatives, and More… lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Teach your kiddies how to create diminutives and augmentatives in Spanish. They'll soon be adding -ito and -ita to every noun they can! Diminutives and augmentatives are much more common in Spanish, so there are many examples included here, as well as a quick reference page that outlines the information. The webpage also covers some suffixes and prefixes that pupils can use. Make sure you check out the presentation, which includes a practice exercise.
- A relatively quick description of how to form diminutives and augmentatives with plenty of examples
- Provides several forms of the same information for flexibility: explanation, quick reference page, and presentation
- There are no instructional steps listed; however, the presentation could easily be used as is with some additions to make this a full lesson
- Answers to the exercise in the presentation are not included