This Spanish Speaking Countries Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Ask your class members to provide a tour of a Spanish speaking country with a brochure and flag project. Learners research their assigned country, making sure to check off each of the required pieces of information listed on the first page of the research. They use this information to create a brochure on the computer and make a flag out of fabric or another craft material. Pupils can present their country for extra credit.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Instructions and requirements are clearly listed on the assignment page
- Requires pupils to use the computer to research and create a polished final product
- Refers to using Microsoft Publisher, which may or may not be available in your computer lab; edit the assignment page as needed
- It is unclear from the assignment page whether the brochure should be written in Spanish or English