This Springs Lab interactive also includes:
Stretch young minds in their understanding of springs! Add an interesting interactive to promote awareness of factors such as stiffness, ground friction, and air resistance. The resource contains custom controls, allowing individuals to build, remove, and modify their bouncy creations.
- Ask pupils to build a specific shape with springs, then observe its behavior
- Have individuals create their own designs and test their usefulness with the simulator
- Make sure learners understand how stiffness and air resistance affect spring action before beginning the lesson
- Scholars begin with a blank canvas, which leaves room for endless learning possibilities
- The settings for each trial are easy to change and provide many options