This Squeebles Maths Bingo app also includes:
The math monster has scared away all the ice cream parlor's customers and taken the ice cream ingredients. Only an accomplished math bingo player can save this ice cream business.
Squeebles Maths Bingo app helps young players to gain fluency in the basic math operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Each game is set up as a bingo game where the player must mark five numbers in a row on the bingo card. Traditional bingo rules apply; either get five vertically, horizontally, or diagonally on the card. Players press the correct answer. Incorrect answers lower the overall score.
As with all Squeebles math apps, math fluency practice is mixed in with incentives and badges that can be used to play a game. In this app, a player builds up Squeeble customers and ice cream ingredients they can use to run the ice cream parlor. Trying to figure out the favorite flavor combinations of the Squeeble can be tricky!
Bingo Math Operation Games Available:
- Addition or Subtraction
- Easy: single digit numbers
- Medium: double digit numbers
- Hard: three digit numbers
- Multiplication or Division
- Easy: within 100
- Medium: up to 12 x 12
- Hard: up to 15 x 15
- All operators
Player Settings: Multiple players are allowed and each player can have the following areas set.
- UK English or US English
- Difficulty levels: (Easy, Medium, Hard) : These settings allow or lock the difficulty levels that are available to the player in the bingo games.
Player Stats: Individual player statistics are kept for the following:
- The number of correct answers out of attempted problems
- Percent correct
- Total points
- Top score
- Squeebles saved
- Ingredients collected
- Number of ice cream cones
- These Squeebles are cute. Have young mathematicians make their own Squeeble, complete with name and personality. Then have them use their "personal" Squebble to help them set target goals, keep track of their own progress and chart areas of success and growth.
- This app would be a great addition to a math station or as extra homework practice
- The game supports multiple players.
- The levels of difficulty could be used to apply to different levels of basic math operations fluency required by the Common Core standard
- The app provides engaging practice for a variety of basic math operators. Its friendly interface will appeal to a number of young learners.
- No scratch space to work out a problem with larger numbers
- This app is missing some of the detailed player statistics found in some of the other Squeebles math apps, thus making it difficult to track specific areas of learner progress.