This Stage-Space Awareness activity & project also includes:
Introduce scenic designers to stage-space awareness with three fun activities that demonstrate how placement on the nine stage areas convey emphasis and clarify relationships.
5 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide class members with the map of stage geography
- For the second activity, divide the class assigning half the role of audience and half as actors so viewers can see how placement denotes strength or weakness
- Ask the audience to identify the story being told by the placement of the actors on the stage
- Designed for introduction to theater classes
- The games are an engaging way to introduce stage geography