Deviation is normal in the world of statistics. Viewers first learn about the normal distribution curve in an informative video. They then watch as the narrator calculates standard deviation by hand and using spreadsheets.
7 Views 6 Downloads
- Pause video to have learners compute standard deviation before viewing answers
- The class needs to have access to a spreadsheet program if they are to find standard deviation using spreadsheets
- It is helpful if pupils have previous experience with data analysis such as mean, variation, etc.
- Shows multiple methods to determine standard deviation
- Well-paced explanations allow scholars to easily follow along and absorb the material