This Star Power worksheet also includes:
Angelina Jolie, Bono, and P. Diddy all have something in common: they use their fame to contribute to society in such a way that makes the world a better place. After reading a three-page passage on the types of causes to which celebrities bring awareness, class members respond to five questions.
- Distribute as homework, guided practice, or assessment
- Encourage pupils to highlight their answers within the text
- The passage is a Lexile® 1140L reading level
- Consider adding more questions to provide a more robust comprehension experience
- Includes an answer key for straightforward assessment
- Only has five reading comprehension questions