This Statistics-Investigate Patterns of Association in Bivariate Data worksheet also includes:
Young mathematicians construct and analyze patterns of association in bivariate data using scatter plots and linear models. The sixth chapter of a 10-part eighth grade workbook series then prompts class members to construct and interpret two-way tables.
- Use the worksheets as part of a unit on bivariate data and patterns of association
- Requires a stopwatch for parts of the chapter
- Worksheets include coordinate grids for scatter plots, so you do not need to provide graph paper
- Tongue twisters are engaging for pupils of all levels
- Symbols indicate where to look for mathematical practices throughout the chapter
- Unlike other chapters in the workbook, the table of contents does not provide links to directly access each lesson