This Step 1: Change the World? lesson plan also includes:
Want to change the world? Where do you begin? Scholars analyze the steps that must take place to make change in society. The first installment of a 10-part County Solutions - High School series brings the real world to the forefront as pupils investigate the tools needed to create solutions to problems. How to you change the world? One step at a time!
- Invite a local leader to speak on how to create change
- Use large sheets of paper to post ideas on what needs to change at the local, state, national, and world levels
- Group size should be no more than three
- Individuals may need a free iCivics account for the lesson
- Resource includes printable worksheets for classroom use
- Contains a teacher answer key for all materials in the lesson