This Step 2: Find What You Need lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever searched for something on the web only to get 50,000 results? Scholars analyze ways to break down an inquiry to get specific results. The second installment of a 10-part County Solutions - High School series researches Internet, social media, and print sources to gain a better understanding of how to find information quickly and accurately. After completing the exercise, searchers try again to find what they need.
- Split the class into small groups to complete the practice activity to assist those who struggle
- May require a free iCivics account to access some of the materials
- Lesson is designed for one class period, pace accordingly
- Resource contains printable worksheets for classroom use
- Includes teacher answer keys for all materials