This Step 4: Consider the Context lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever noticed how deep the roots of a tree or plant stretch? Scholars analyze the context of an issue and the root causes that go to the base of the problem. The fourth step of a 10-part County Solutions - High School unit shares insight into the laws, regulations, and attitudes that often impact the problem at hand.
- Pose a thought question on the board and record the different attitudes the class expresses
- May require a free iCivics account to access all materials
- Group size should be no more than three
- Lesson includes printable worksheets and materials for classroom use
- Resource provides teacher answer keys