This Step 5: Identify Your Stakeholders lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever had a goal, but needed help achieving it? Scholars analyze the purpose of stakeholders in the fifth installment of a 10-part County Solutions - High School series. They investigate finances, personal concerns, geography, and other factors to gain an understanding of how stakeholders can impact a project. Using the knowledge gained from the unit, they formulate a plan of attracting stakeholders to their project.
- Have pairs read and discuss the materials
- Extend the lesson by inviting a local businessperson as a guest speaker to identify what exactly a stakeholder looks like
- Lesson may require a free iCivics account for access to all materials
- Resource provides printable materials and worksheets to be used in class
- Provides teacher answer keys for easier grading and instruction