Can you say stoichiometry five times quickly? Watch an informative video to learn the basics of stoichiometry, including how to pronounce it. Viewers also learn the relationship between the number of grams, number of moles, and number of particles (Avogadro's constant).
- Use the video to review stoichiometry
- Pause to discuss concepts, as the video contains a lot of material
- Learners should be familiar with the concept of ratios
- Uses a simple metaphor of nuts and bolts to explain ratios involved in stoichiometry
- Video does not provide any worked-out examples