This Stratified Sampling assessment also includes:
Young mathematicians learn how to solve problems involving stratified sampling. They review concepts of sampling and proportionality by watching a video and then they complete a worksheet of questions on this topic.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pause video so pupils can work out solutions before viewing answers
- Learners should have prior experience with proportions
- Individuals must also be able to read two-way tables
- Includes a variety of contexts for learning about sampling
- A tutorial video and answer key accompany the resource