Just because we can't see an atom doesn't mean we can't study it! The video examines the makeup of the atom. It explains the roles of the protons, neutrons, and electrons.
3 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Post video as a reference for those that are absent or that need further instruction
- Create a guided notes handout for learners to record vocabulary and sketch images from the video
- Your classes require Internet access to view the YouTube video
- Resource begins an eight-part series of chemistry lessons
- Video uses images to help illustrate the role of the subatomic particles
- The resource is short but thorough, so it maintains learners' attention from beginning to end