Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Groups examine a series of examples, identify the common elements, and work together to discover "the causative" grammar rule represented.
34 Views 34 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Although designed for ESL/ELD classes, the exercises are appropriate for native English speakers as well
- The fifth in a series of 10 grammar resources
- The lesson assumes learners are familiar with active and passive voice, with various grammatical structures, and with causatives
- Sample sentences are included
- The lack of scaffolding may leave some learners confused