This Study Jams! Animal Adaptations video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Physical and behavioral adaptations are discussed by two teen girls as monarch butterflies flutter by. They also describe the process of natural selection. With colorful animation and relatable teen language, learners are sure to adapt to the information presented!
- Engaging and relatable animation
- A Test Yourself quiz provided for comprehension assessment
- A few key vocabulary terms can be printed out or studied on the site
- Website provides links to publisher's other related resources
- Supports both Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards