This Study Jams! Animal Life Cycles interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Only five slides, but worth the while for introducing upper-elementary zoologists to different animal life cycles. Two types of metamorphoses are explained: complete and incomplete. Stunning photography flows before the eyes of the viewer, each picture is complete with a detailed explanation. One way to use this would be to get learners to log in as homework, view the slides, take notes, and complete the accompanying Test Yourself feature.
- View definitions of key vocabulary
- A seven-question multiple-choice quiz included
- A short, but sweet set of baby animal slides
- Access other Study Jams! about animals through See All Related Jams