This Study Jams! Biomes interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Do you know the difference between a biome and an ecosystem? Teach elementary ecologists exactly what a biome is with this captivating cartoon! Six biomes are introduced by Sam (a Harry-Potter-looking character): taiga, tundra, deciduous forest, desert, tropical rainforest, and grassland. Pair this resource with the video about aquatic ecosystems, available through the See All Related Jams button.
- Key vocabulary definitions given
- Viewers can take a self-assessment after the video
- Fresh animation keeps learners' attention
- Connects to other related resources by the same publisher