This Study Jams! Ecosystems lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
With the forest as an example, Sam and Zoe talk about the components biotic and abiotic of an ecosystem. They also discuss the role of producers, consumers, and decomposers. This concise clip covers all of the basics. As an introduction to your ecosystems unit, show the video, review the key vocabulary, and go over the multiple-choice questions with your class. Also use the other ecosystems resources available through See All Related Jams.
- Relatable characters on a camping trip make the video engaging
- Vocabulary definitions appear when terms are clicked
- Multiple-choice comprehension questions
- Focuses on the basic components