This Study Jams! Flowers lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
RJ hangs out in Zoe's garden as she explains pollination, flower anatomy, and fertilization. This cartoon-styled feature is sure to stay in your botanists' minds! Follow it with the dissection of large flowers, such as the lily.
46 Views 46 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Modern animation holds middle schoolers' interest
- Clear explanatory graphics
- Clickable vocabulary and an assessment included
- Instruction on a commonly taught topic