This Study Jams! Force & Motion interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Set youngsters in motion when studying forces. This quick animated film stars Sam and Mia, two intelligent but cool kids who talk about forces and motion on the soccer field. Consider using this resource when preparing junior-high schoolers to address Next Generation Science Standards for physical science and for introducing Newton's first law of motion.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Describes the relationship between force and mass
- Cute animation and dialogue will captivate middle schoolers
- A comprehension quiz and a few vocabulary terms displayed on the webpage