This Study Jams! Fossil Fuels lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Eight slides introduce viewers to the wonders and woes of fossil fuels. How are they formed? How do we use them? How do they harm the environment? And how can we conserve? All of these thoughts are briefly touched upon. In addition to the presentation, vocabulary definitions and a multiple-choice quiz are supplied on the site as supportive resources.
- Slides and vocabulary can be printed out as references
- Easily used to support Next Generation Science Standards
- Website contains an assessment quiz and printable key vocabulary definitions
- As a stand-alone, it is not particularly attention grabbing; use it only as a visual aid or as an at-home assignment