This Study Jams! Function Tables interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Each week Mia saves a certain portion of the earnings from her babysitting job. Help her figure out how much she can save this week with a step-by-step presentation on function tables. Given a set of inputs and outputs, the process for finding missing values by identifying the function rule is clearly modeled. Young mathematicians then work through two guided practice problems before demonstrating their ability to use function tables with a brief multiple choice assessment. A great resource that can be used to supplement whole group instruction or as an independent learning activity during a series of lessons on functions.
- Presents real-world contexts for using function tables
- Test Yourself assessment includes a variety of questions related to function tables
- Presentation and Try It! practice problems are printable
- Assumes learners are familair with solving one-step algebraic equations