This Study Jams! Integers interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Stay positive, teaching about integers just got a little easier! Explain how positive and negative numbers are opposites using number lines and real-world examples. The included assessment provides an excellent opportunity to check for understanding, allowing you to identify and address any misconceptions. Follow up with a discussion about other uses of positive and negative numbers in everyday life. A quick and fun addition to any introductory lesson on integers.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses a number line to explain integers and the concept of absolute value
- Includes real-world contexts for using integers
- Assessment includes a variety of integer-related questions