This Study Jams! Least Common Multiple interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
RJ instructs your sixth graders in two different methods of determining least common multiples. The first is by listing several multiples of each number, and the second is by drawing factor trees. This is an ideal flipped classroom resource for your math class!
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- After some direct instruction and guided practice, learners have a chance to try two sample problems and take an assessment
- Key vocabulary terms are defined with a mouse click on each
- Girls' haircuts make a relatable topic for the real-world application