This Study Jams! Light interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Let there be light in your classroom with a video that explains that light travels in waves, the electromagnetic spectrum contains seven colors, and the color of an object depends on which light waves it reflects and absorbs. With adorable animation, agreeable dialogue, and clear explanations, the video is sure to illuminate learners' minds! It would be a fun homework assignment to view the clip, answer the Test Yourself questions, and print out scores to turn in.
- A multiple-choice interactive quiz is embedded on the website
- Vocabulary definitions can be read as each word is clicked
- Animation holds the interest of easily distracted pupils
- Easily adapted to Next Generation Science Standards for fourth grade