This Study Jams! Lines of Symmetry interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Line up this lesson when introducing symmetry to your young mathematicians. Watch how two figures are introduced to different ways of folding and identifying whether or not they are actually symmetrical. Finish the lesson with a multiple choice online assessment.
- Young learners can participate in the online activity before learning the lesson in class
- StudyJams! may go at a different speed than comfortable for learners
- Contains a good variety of questions in the assessment
- Compares the same two figures with the different similarity possibilities