This Study Jams! Measure Length interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Mia's pet lizard has grown a lot since he was a baby and she needs help measuring his length now that he's an adult. After choosing the best tool for the job, RJ goes step by step through the measurement process, modeling how to use both customary and metric units of length. Extend the lesson by providing each student or pair of students with a ruler and asking them to measure and record the lengths of different classroom objects.
- Provides guided practice and independent practice problems realted to length measurement
- Presentation slides and practice problems are printable
- Includes a song that describes the different tools of measurement
- Assumes prior knowledge about how to identify fractions on a number line