This Study Jams! Natural Resources interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Use this slide show to introduce your class to some of our most useful natural resources. The text beneath the photographs differentiates between renewable and non-renewable resources. The need for conservation of resources and human impact on the environment are both also addressed. Seven multiple-choice questions are included as well as definitions for five vocabulary terms. You could direct learners to the site as a review for your natural resources unit.
- Dynamic slides set to an instrumental music background
- Definitions for vocabulary terms pop up when you click on them, or you can print them out as a student handout
- Supports fifth grade Next Generation Science Standards
- Not super engaging, but informative and an acceptable support to a lecture