This Study Jams! Order Whole Numbers interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Mia's been practicing for the hundred yard dash and wants to know if she's improving. Help order her race times from greatest to least while learning how to compare numbers using place value. A variety of additional examples are included that provide learners the opportunity to practice ordering multiple whole numbers. A great resource that connects a prior understanding of place value with real world contexts.
- Questions involve comparing numbers in the ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands
- Allows the teacher to set the pace of the presentation and add supplemental instruction where needed
- Presentation and practice problems are printable
- Requires explicit instruction of vocabulary and use of the greater/less than symbols