This Study Jams! Plant Adaptations interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Mia video chats with Sam from Hawaii! They talk about plant adaptations that allow them to live in particular environments. Examples include the flexible stems and leaves, or floating seeds and flowers of aquatic plants. The adaptive role of bright colors, toxins, and large leaves are also touched upon. With the relatable approach, vocabulary terms, and Test Yourself quiz, you will find yourself prepared to teach your class about plant adaptations!
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Definitions to key vocabulary terms appear as pop-ups
- Take a self-assessment after viewing the film
- The cartoon characters and the fact that they video chat make them relatable to youngsters