This Study Jams! Plant Cells interactive also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Eight fine-quality slides depict the cells that make up plants. Viewers will see colorful microscope views of the nucleus, cell wall, vacuole, chloroplasts, tracheids, and pollen grains. The resource would apply in either a cell structure lesson plan, or a botany unit. It can be viewed as homework with learners taking notes about each slide and then listing vocabulary terms with the definitions. If you are using this in a plant-focused unit, the provided karaoke activity can be used in conjunction with your lesson plan on photosynthesis.
- Stunning microscope images
- Definitions for key vocabulary
- A comprehension quiz accompanies the presentation
- The karaoke song is about photosynthesis, rather than plant cell structures