This Study Jams! Prime & Composite Numbers interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Prime or composite, that is the question. Teach your class how to find the answer with this step-by-step presentation that defines and provides examples of each type of number. When addressing larger numbers, divisibility rules are presented that help to determine possible factors. A great resource that develops number sense and prepares young mathematicians for learning about prime factorization and greatest common factors.
- Includes a variety of practice problems related to prime and composite numbers
- Presentation and Try It! problems are printable
- Allows the instructor to set the pace of the presentation and supplement instruction where appropriate
- Teacher must clarify for students that the number one is neither prime nor composite