This Study Jams! Properties of Matter interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Does matter really matter? Properties of matter are discussed by Sam and RJ: mass, volume, and density. They differentiate between mass and weight. They explain how to measure these properties. Make sure to teach your class about other properties of matter such as shape, color, and texture, and then follow this video with one on the difference between physical and chemical properties.
- Defines mass, volume, and density and demonstrates how to measure them
- Presents information in a fun and casual fashion
- Important vocabulary definitions are accessible by clicking on each word
- Students can assess their learning with an included interactive quiz